Fresh Job Vacancies at Ventures Platform (5 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ventures Platform
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
Ventures Platform is a seed stage fund and accelerator that actively finds, funds and supports innovative companies solving real problems across Africa.
State Project Coordinator (Abuja)
We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as State Program Coordinator, on a contract basis.Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following;
- You will carry out administrative activities for the Project Team, including program schedules, vendor management, time and resource management and allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Carry out administrative activities for assigned VP Programs i.e follow up on schedules, vendor management, time and resource management; allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
- Schedule and organize complex meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
- Provide administrative support for the Programs Manager and the Team, (which may include matters of strict confidentiality).
- Provide administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and training.
- Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the program calendar.
- Provide cover and support for other members of the VPF team where necessary.
- Communicate persuasively and tactfully with the VPF team and the community, to ensure cooperation and compliance with milestones on the program.
Skills & Requirements
Who You are;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program management
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
- Familiar with Google suite and the Trello software.
- At least 2-3yrs administrative experience
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
Program Administrator (Abuja)
We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as Program Administrator on a contract basis.
Follow the link below to learn more;
State Project Coordinator (ABIA)
We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as State Program Coordinator, on a contract basis.
State Project Coordinator (Imo State)
We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as State Project Coordinator, on a contract basis. Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following. Follow link to find out more;
Project Manager (Abuja)
At Ventures Platform, we are constantly taking on exciting programs with far-reaching impact and rewards. In 2019, we are looking to expand on our project team and are looking for amazing candidates who will work with us as Project Managers on our different programs. Follow the link below for more details;
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- State Project Coordinator (Abuja)
- Program Administrator (Abuja)
- State Project Coordinator (ABIA)
- State Project Coordinator (Imo State)
- Project Manager (Abuja)