Fresh Job Recruitment at Alan & Grant (10 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alan & Grant
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Experienced Level Jobs in Nigeria - Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
- The Leasing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing all Leasing activities within the business and would continually improve the business and its operations in all areas. i.e Budgeting, policies and regulations, SLA and documentations, income revenue, maintenance, rapid growth in clientele base and renewal rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing, growing and developing the company’s Leasing Business
- The ideal candidate MUST have very good in-depth knowledge of sales, Repairs, Leasing and Maintenance of Heavy Equipments e.g , Bulldozer, Pay Loader, Grader, Swamp buggy, Escavator etc
- Candidate should have the capacity to build-up the Leasing Department/Business from scratch, setting up policy and procedures.
- The ideal candidate should be able to draft a Leasing Operational Strategy and Leasing Agreement.
- Should have a track record of managing fleets of Heavy Equipment of NOT less than 10 – 15 Machines for Lease.
- Have a clear record of generating revenue by frequently leasing out equipment to an increase in revenue from 15% increasingly to 70%- 80% Monthly
- The ideal candidate would be liable for all leasing function i.e. reviewing and negotiating all Lease transactions and agreement.
- Accountable for the efficiency, performance and budgeting of the Leasing department and business.
- Ensure maximum occupancy/optimal use of all equipment at all time, while also ensuring high renewal rates.
- Ensure minimal downtime of not less than 12hr on Machines and Equipment
- Knowledgeable in the market for spare parts while ensuring timely and cost effective repairs.
- Generate monthly and quarterly report to Line Manager.
- Provide adequate support to the leasing team.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5-7 years hands on experience in leasing
- A broad operational experience with Heavy Equipments
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Good Business Knowledge
- Time Management Skills
- Customer Oriented
- Leadership and Team Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving.
Head of Operations
- Overall supervision of all operational units of the Company
- Actively contribute to the development of the Bank’s corporate strategy
- Develop the departmental budget and contribute actively to the preparation of the Divisional budget
- Act as a technical resource person for the Bank, and provide guidance and leadership to subordinate teams to ensure effective execution of the department’s activities
- Develop necessary SLA agreements for the Operations Department
- Define overall strategy for the operations team and guide execution
- Communicate the goals of the unit to members and ensure alignment of the unit’s activities with the Bank’s business objectives
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the Bank’s operating policies, controls and procedures
- Authorise transaction processing at designated checkpoints in order to ensure adherence with guidelines and control objectives
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all registers, books and records of the unit’s activities
- Work with the finance team to ensure the timely processing, accurate raising of entries and update of the banking and accounting system
- Authorise key departmental expenditure/transactions in line with the Bank’s policy
- Conduct periodic departmental meetings to establish and communicate targets and workplans, consistent with the overall goals of the Bank
- Initiate periodic meetings and liaise with interfacing departments to define, appraise or revise service levels
- Ensure key human capital issues are resolved consistently across the department, in line with the guiding principles, policies and practices established by the Bank
- Prepare and agree career development plans (in conjunction with the HR Department) and conduct periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures
- Regularly appraise the activities and functions of the department and make recommendations for improvement to the COO
- Recommend and participate in the review of the Bank policies and practices impacting the department
- Review the periodic reports prepared by the subordinate units/sub-units and ensure the timely generation/compilation and circulation of the agreed departmental reports
Education, Qualification And Experience:
- First degree in any discipline/equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 Years working Experience in a commercial bank
- Professional Membership: MCP, CIBN, ICAN,ACCA CIBN
- Very good knowledge and understanding of credit processing and policies.
- Good knowledge of the banking operations
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control skills
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities.
Investor Relations Analyst
- Candidate will actively support in the design of a robust investor relations framework for the Group and participate in its implementation.
- Actively manage all related communication and information between the Group’s ExCos and its investors.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis,
- Financial modeling & research model creation, and investor events preparation.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Have a First Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University, a relevant Postgraduate Degree would be an advantage with 1-2 years relevant experience in similar role.
- A good understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools are often required.
- Candidates should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strategic business relationships.
- Candidate should have previously worked in an investment related or Deal Advisory related role.
- The Facility Officer is responsible for assuring successful operation and function of building and work equipment in support of its mission.
- The position is responsible for completing and/or overseeing maintenance of all systems for plumbing, electrical, heating ventilation air conditioning, security, telecommunications, sound, lighting, fire safety, digital recording and every work-related equipment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains a data base and records of materials (spare parts, e.tc.) on-premises in the store.
- Compute figures from records, such as delivery records, purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- Inspect and vet received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Ensure adequate filing of receipt of all items that have been ordered and purchased by the company in conjunction with the Auditor.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items (working with cleaners and drivers) and makes recommendation for purchase
- Assists the HR/admin with the supervision and organization of other office activities (cleaning, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure that all the necessary amenities are functioning at optimal capacity as well as monitoring the switching on and off of all equipment including generators after work hours.
- Create and keep records of servicing of all equipment including machines
- Ensure that there are at least 2 quotes from vendor/suppliers or artisans.
- Create a prompt and effective system for repairs and replacement processes
- Accessibility round the clock and constantly monitoring
- Liase with our service providers (internet)
- Carry out periodic fumigation of the work premises
- Carry out a facility condition assessment of the company buildings to evaluate the level of differed maintenance
- Routine check on the air compressor and electric motor working with workshop machines and pressing irons for Organizations operations
- Work with the Head, HR & Admin to conduct regular assessment of facilities in all locations to determine items that are due for replacement of repairs and initiate appropriate action
- Ensure that company facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations
- Ensure proper handover of new facilities by the vendors are supported by appropriate documentation such as operation and maintenance documentation, manual, drawings and wiring/cabling schedules, floor plans, furniture layout etc.
- Technical and Engineering skill to understand how buildings and equipment works
- Interpersonal and communication skill
- Planning and project management skill
- Financial planning and negotiating skill
- Degree in Business Administration from a reputable University
- At least 1-2 years post NYSC experience in the same role.
- Responsible for the overall management of the company’s fleet operations for optimal productivity.
- Draw up operational planning schedules for the unit
- Ensure implementation of standard operational procedures to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry
- Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends
- Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each vehicle is kept in top condition in efforts to side-step unexpected repairs and minimize costs
- Review requisition for purchase of spare parts and supplies, review vendor bid, quotations for tools and parts in other to forestall high expenditure
- Monitor and coordinate all repair jobs from internal and external workshops
- Supervise the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure prompt dispatch of rental vehicles to reduce loss of income. Ensure proper vehicle registration and documentation for the fleet.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers
- Collaborate with human resources to add quality drivers to the fleet
- Ensure proper drivers management by team members to avoid poor behaviour, reduce high maintenance cost and regular monitoring of fleets to avoid using vehicles for unauthorized movements
- Develop and manage annual operations budget
- Generate various operations report for management consideration
- Carryout any other duties that may be assigned by management
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in a Business Management field
- 7-8 years relative work experience in a similar role.
- The technology lead is responsible for driving production and key development, with a hands-on approach and ability to lead a team of internal and external members.
- The technology lead will be responsible for ensuring technology becomes a key business driver in terms of revenue growth and cost efficiency and process efficiency.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring the sustainability of the company’s technology resources and practices
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology Develop and implement a lean internal staffing model.
- Develop an appropriate plan for cost- and time-effective use of outsourcing partners
- Develop and maintain a technology stack framework for the company
- Define appropriate IT, data protection and security policies, and ensure full compliance with key data management requirements as a financial services provider.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- First degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar science-oriented course
- 6-years relevant work experience in the field
- Fintech background would be an advantage but not essential
- Prior experience as Head of Technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of at least 1 financial services app/ system.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), best practices and agile software development.
- Broad understanding of web, app programming, systems design, and systems architecture.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
- Experience with current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts
- Excellent communicator and public speaker
- The Store Keeper will manage all the operations in warehouse/storeroom, take proper care and maintenance of stocks, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of produts, the movement of equipment, and necessary inventory management.
- Responsible for checking inventory records for accuracy.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred in and out of the warehouse or store room.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Educational Degree in any Social Science related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Responsible for marketing the company’s services which includes Car Rental, Fleet Management, Outsourcing and Leasing Services.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospecting of new clients from multinational companies, educational institutions, religious organizations, government ministry and high class individuals.
- Converting of prospects to new clients
- Support the marketing manager in in overseeing the department’s operations
- Managing of existing clients
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for the company’s services on variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and ventures to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Conduct market research to identified opportunities
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prompt collection of rental fees
- Monitoring of competitors activities in reference to pricing, business strategy, etc.
- Prompt feedback to your Unit Head on client queries
- Ensure prompt and proper filing of clients documents and adequate record keeping
- Generate daily and weekly report on deliverables
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by management
Education and Qualification:
- A BSc. Degree in marketing or any related field.
- 5years of relevant work experience
- To ensure that the organization maintains a robust and secure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure that facilitates the efficiency of its operations to satisfy its members
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all tasks relating to the installation, maintenance and management of the computer network to meet the organization
- Ensure that the ICT network is consistently available and operating efficiently
- Put in place comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Perform regular maintenance procedures and ensure the necessary security measures are taken
- Ensure that all software is licensed and updated to meet the needs of the organization
- Conduct regular inspections to identify if computer programs, applications and systems have been misused
- Monitor network bandwidth usage in line with the organizations’ ICT policy
- Assist in the evaluation of current business processes and modify/update to ensure efficiency
- Develop, execute and manage system test plans, system improvements and fixes
- Coordinate all activities between IT Unit and internal/external stakeholders
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget
- Ensure regular on-the-job coaching of staff and other support staff
- Ensure quality of service from IT infrastructure (LAN, WAN)
- Implement preventive and corrective solutions, using the right tools
- Troubleshoot and support other hardware infrastructures of the organization such as CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM, POS terminals, etc.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- A first degree (or equivalent) and/or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or any related field
- Professional membership of relevant local and/or international associations such as: ICT certifications such as MSCE, CCNA, etc.
- Certifications in Programme/Project Management, Networking, Switching (e.g. CWNP, CISA, MCITP, MCTS, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, PMP) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience in ICT management including across-board knowledge of computer hardware ,computer hardware, and project management
- Cognate experience in installation and implementation of computer software and hardware
- Computer programme skills
- Possess experience in the design, implementation, support and management of LAN, Cloud solution and security Bandwidth management skill
- Vendor management skill
- Network configuration, installation and management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable Leadership and team building skills
- Capacity to build high performance team
Area Sales Manager
- Responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified area within the country with an aim to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified area.
- Assist the Regional sales Manager in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified area.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified area.
- Direct and control the activities of the Sales Managers/Executive to ensure execution of plans and objective realization.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the company for the specified area while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure proper and accurate compilation of sales & stock records as well as prompt forwarding to the Regional Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure prompt and accurate execution of all orders.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the Regional Sales Manager, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Managers/Executives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified area towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Sales Managers/Executives, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure adherence to sales policies and procedures, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Sales Manager.
Education, Experience And Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience from an FMCG Industry
- Atleast 2 years of experience of managing a sales team
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skill
- Good forecasting and planning skill is highly required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Leasing Manager
- Head of Operations
- Investor Relations Analyst
- Facility Officer
- Fleet Manager
- Technology Lead
- Store Keeper
- Marketing Officer
- I.T Manager
- Area Sales Manager