Fresh Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (4 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Participates in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
- Coordinates development of Functional Interaction Plan
- Coordinates project issues resolution process
- Coordinates change requests & endorses change authorization
- Responsible for the completion of the assigned work scope consistent with the Project Objectives
- Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards
- Serves as interface between Project Team & Contractor
- Ensures smooth transitions between project stages
- Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
- BS Degree in Engineering field.
- 5+ years experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set).
Project Control Lead
- Provide timely and accurate data and deliverables in support of benchmarking and tool building
- Provide overall project cost, schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
- Provide support to Project Team and Stewards with cost and schedule analysis, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Development of Project Controls Plan and Management of Change (MOC) Plan
- Ensure that the Stewardship process is established and implemented, leading to monthly cost and schedule stewardship reviews
- Coordinates and communicates priorities for new and ongoing estimating, planning and cost control activities
- Leads preparation and maintenance of the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), the Original Control Budget (OCB), Current Control Budget (CCB) and Project Master Schedule, and Budget (Planning & Budgeting (P&B) ), and the overall cost and progress control system
- Coordinate the collecting, analyzing, and reporting of project cost and schedule control information, to ensure overall project status is assessed and potential problem areas identified; prepares overall cost and schedule forecasts
- Administer and facilitates the Management of Change process
- Facilitate Capital Efficiency / Opportunities and Vulnerabilities process
- Interface with Controllers regarding AFEs/budgets and invoices and development of Work-In-Place
- Participate in bid evaluation process (as required)
- Participate in developing Contract Price Budgets and Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
- Ensure familiarity of Project Controls team with Contractor payment terms and contract coordination procedures applicable to their scope
- Leads preparation for Gates Reviews, Advance Commitment, Full Funding or Supplement activities
- Coordinates development of cost and schedule estimates in preparation of Gate and Check Point/Advance Commitment reviews
- Coordinate development of Estimate Confidence Packages and Estimate Development Plans
- Respond to ad hoc requests from Project Management Team (PMT) related to Controls/Reporting
- Consortium / Affiliate / Joint Venture presentations
- Supports preparation of Close-out Reporting / CA$HD Input
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
- 5-10 years of project controls experience focused on cost control and schedule control achievements
- Supervisory experience required
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Knowledgeable with company project management best practices framework and key work processes
Tenant Service Coordinator
- Day to day management of below systems coordinated with Tenant Services Supervisor.
- Mail and courier services
- Janitorial and cleaning services
- Client work order management
- Conference and training room bookings and support services
- Office equipment services (copiers, shredders, projectors, smart boards etc)
- Reprographics and printing services
- Catering, vending, service stores, kitchen equipment.
- Daily interfaces with all levels of business unit personnel determining requirements and mobilizing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Implements continuous improvement ideas to enhance service offering and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains databases including client requests, cost records/invoicing.
- Manages recycling program and other sustainability programs.
- May manage operations staff which could include: janitors, cafeteria workers etc.
- Processes invoices, work orders and maintains appropriate financial records.
- Supervision and personnel administration
- 3 – 8 years work experience
- Decision making and business judgment
- Communication skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities and time constraints
- Safety, Security and Controls awareness
- Budget planning and stewardship
- Contract administration
- Working knowledge of real estate and or facility management disciplines
- Knowledge of facility related regulatory requirements and ExxonMobil expectations including OIMS and CIMS requirements
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals.
- Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases). Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
- The Cost Engineer is responsible for all aspects of projects estimating, cost control, cost forecasting and reporting relating to all GREF Facilities locations in Nigeria i.e. Lagos, Eket, QIT, BRT.
- Implementation of Project Controls Plan (including WBS/CBS) and reporting requirements.
- Implements process & procedures for collection of information.
- Undertake estimate validation reviews on project estimates including estimate methodology.
- Estimates contractor costs and indirect costs to ensure project estimates are fully developed to capture all project costs.
- Creates estimate confidence package for project estimates.
- Ensures monthly update of all Evergreen templates to reflect actual project information.
- Advise and incorporate reporting sections of contract documents.
- Responsible for cost and performance measurement systems and progress & performance reports.
- Alignment on Evergreen projects estimates and coordination with NAPIMS.
- Coordinates with project team on population of reports, cost reconciliation and variance analysis.
- Advise and develop cost and schedule indices. Advices on project risks and opportunities
- Involved in the development of risk mitigation plans (as delegated).
- Takes active role in contingency management, change management & status.
- Involved with project closeout plan. Involved in post project lessons learned and closeout reports.
- Assists with projects historical reports (lessons learned, statistical info for benchmarking, etc.
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for Cost and Schedule Development (C&SD) Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Basic to advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Project Engineer
- Project Control Lead
- Tenant Service Coordinator
- Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer/Specialist