Financial Accountant at Patricia Technologies Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Patricia Technologies Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Patricia.com.ng is the quickest and best customer service oriented e-commerce firm in NIGERIA that helps you to convert your Bitcoin, Gift cards (itunes,Amazon) to Naira at very competitive exchange rate and deliver amazing gifts (flowers, cakes & berries) to your loved ones in the USA, UK and CANADA. We offer instant payment for itunes sell order and instant funding for Amazon sell order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Building and managing an accounting team with detailed laid down processes
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for the managers/heads of departments conducting cost and revenues analysis.
- Young and Intelligent Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Graduates of Accounting, Finance or similar disciplines with requisite experience and exposure may be considered.
- Must have worked in a betting company or a company that handles payouts at large
- A strong Business Partner with a willingness to learn new things. Strong communication in English is required.
What’s on the Offer?
Opportunity to work with an energetic and growing e-commerce business Attractive and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: [email protected] Using the "Job Title" as the subject of mail.