Finance Manager at HR Leverage Africa (Lagos & Ogun)
- Company: HR Leverage Africa
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a recycling company with factory in ogun state is currently in need of a highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
- We are currently in need of a highly experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s financial affairs.
The Finance/Account Manager will perform a wide range of responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective running of day-to-day activities of the Accounts department
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems (SAP ERP system).
- Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the organization to make critical business decisions
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the CEO/CFO
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls including foreign currency transactions
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Managing and overseeing the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements
- Presenting results to non-finance people to understand
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the organization
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Reviewing all formal finance policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position in a manufacturing firm, with a proven record of success
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Results oriented and metrics driven
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.
- Understanding of Accounts/Finance processes and controls be able to drive them across board
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of accountants.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Rural Homes Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Chemonics International
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Vincintoire Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Konga Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (21 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at U.S. Mission
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Asset and Equity Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Norwegian Refugee Council (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) – (13 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Skill “G” Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Appzone Limited