Field Sales Agent at EdoJobs
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: EdoJobs
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Edo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
- Manage existing and prospective agents i.e Managing day-to-day relationship with existing and potential agents
- Ensure adequate visibility at agents outlet
- Monitor and follow up float and rebalancing circle and to maintain ideal float threshold
- Ensure good record keeping and/or compliance by agents e.g Transaction booklets, on premise sheets.
- Daily /weekly monitoring of agents activations using all available channels.
- Build trade loyalty with both existing and new agents.
- Deploy & retrieve trade trade and merchandising items e.g transactions & registration booklets, signage and posters, fliers etc.
- Responsible for agents RGS activation and branding to support subscriber activation
- Undertakes, compiles market/competitive intelligence/ developments for the business
- Responsible for product activations, availability and visibility in agreed channels
- Work with all Regional management to develop and review sales strategies for their territories
- Support activities and work with canvassers within their assigned territories to drive customer acquisition
- Participate in territorial/district engine room meeting.
- Minimum OND, First degree (Bsc,HND or any other equivalent ) in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English and ability to speak the local language of his/her assigned territory will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year or more experience in Field sales, agency banking, bank, marketing and FMCG etc
- Experience working in a corporate organization
- Experience in a customer facing interaction
- Experience in reporting and field/competitive intelligence gathering
- Use of basic Microsoft office tools e.g. word, excel, power-point etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and deploy sales strategy swiftly-execution excellence.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and superiors to drive business target.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.