Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda Job Vacancy : Director, Works & Services
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda
- Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
- State: Zamfara Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: Director, Works & Services
- Responsible to the Rector on the overall control of the Works & Services Department.
- Planning and controlling of the technical activities of the department.
- Advising the Rector on the acquisition, operation and maintenance of all Polytechnic assets.
- Keeping an inventory of all vehicles and laboratories and responsible for the maintenance, servicing and up keeping among other schedules and as may be assigned by the Rector.
- Candidate should be fully registered Engineer with at least 18 years post qualification cognate experience or a registered engineer with Masters Degree pIus 18 years post qualification cognate experience or a registered engineer with doctorate Degree plus 14 years post-qualification experience or
- Relevant B.Sc in Engineering who has registered with COREN and acquired at least seventeen years (17) post-qualification experience.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, twenty (20) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname, First and Last Underlined);
- Date and Place of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Nationality and how acquired;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Current postal address including telephone numbers and e-mail;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations;
- Evidence of Community Service;
- Present appointment with date and salary;
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward Confidential Reports directly to the "Registrar" via the address below. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic, managerial and leadership capabilities as well as their notable uprightness.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelopes and marked “Application for the Post of Director, Works & Services” at the top left hand corner, addressed to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1012 - Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State. Note
- Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview; photocopies will not be accepted. Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.