Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda Job Vacancy : Director, Medical Services
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda
- Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
- State: Zamfara Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: Director, Medical Services
- Takes sole charge of medical centre.
- Responsible to the Rector on the general administration of the medical department.
- Handling issues on National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for staff and students among other schedules and as may be assigned by the Rector.
- Must be a holder of MBBS and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with 18 years post-qualification cognate experience or
- A post graduate medical qualification in Medicine with at least 18 years post- qualification cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, twenty (20) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname, First and Last Underlined);
- Date and Place of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Nationality and how acquired;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Current postal address including telephone numbers and e-mail;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations;
- Evidence of Community Service;
- Present appointment with date and salary;
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward Confidential Reports directly to the "Registrar" via the address below. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic, managerial and leadership capabilities as well as their notable uprightness.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelopes and marked “Application for the Post of Director, Medical Services” at the top left hand corner, addressed to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1012 - Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State. Note
- Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview; photocopies will not be accepted. Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.