Facility Cleaning Manager Job at the Place
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Place
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria
The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited, a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 12 locations in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 50 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies. We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us in leading the articulation and execution of strategic transformation initiatives as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Cleaning Manager
The Cleaning Manager, who will report to top management, will have the following responsibilities:
- Help develop and oversee adherence to company’s policies, procedures and standards on facilities cleaning;
- Assist in the training of all cleaning staff, ensuring that they have complete understanding of the company policy, procedures and expectations.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while at work;
- Ensures all cleaning staff have sufficient cleaning supplies and the knowledge of how to use them;
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment.
- Evaluates employee performance, conduct on-the-job training and coaching when necessary, and initiate disciplinary action of associates when appropriate.
- Reports incidents, procedure, or safety violations to management.
- Investigates customer complaints on sanitation and takes proper action to resolve them on a timely basis.
- Recommends supplies and equipment purchases.
- Ensure effective and economical use of cleaning materials and equipment;
- Ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and equipment are available to staff as required;
- Keep abreast of developments in cleaning equipment and materials that could improve the service provided;
- Liaise with outside contractors and services.
He/She will possess the following qualification, experience and skill:
- Minimum of 1st degree certificate;
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in cleaning with a Facilities management or cleaning company (experience supervising multi-location sites is a good advantage)
- Have good knowledge of the right cleaning materials and equipment used for different types/levels of cleaning;
- Able to lead multiple teams;
- Hands-on cleaning experience;
- Highly organized;
- Coaching and mentoring skill;
- Knowledge of basic safety procedures
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.