ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Vacancy : Vehicon and Lubricants Lead
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
NYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicon and Lubricants Lead
- The Vehicon and Lubricants Lead is responsible for the execution of the company’s lubricants strategy.
- He/she will take the lead in the development of the lubricants routes to market which includes the successful deployment of a vehicle concierge and maintenance chain (Vehicon) at all eligible ERS outlets.
- The incumbent will identify new and improve existing processes and Core Systems via the collection and interpretation of available in-house and industry data to deepen the understanding of the lubricants and auto maintenance markets to boost the outcomes across all channels
- The role will also take the lead in optimizing relationships with B2C and B2B customers, animation of merchandising guide at all Vehicon and ERS forecourts as well as identifying and managing OEMs and other equipment/spares suppliers towards the attainment of financial and other objectives
- The Vehicon and Lubricants Lead is expected to maintain a pipeline of qualified technicians by sustaining MECHTECH and other initiatives to provide a steady resource for the expansion of the VCC and VDC concepts (Vehicon Car Clinic and Vehicon Diagnostic Centers respectively) across the ERS network.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of critical success factors for the Vehicon and lubricants segments.
- The role will be assessed on percentage increase in average sales volumes as well as attainment of other financial (NPV, IRR and payback period) expectations.
- Candidate must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures roll out of VCCs and VDCs at all eligible ERS outlets to provide the minimum expected financial returns to the company.
- Develops programs to boost the interaction levels and cross selling conversion rates between the forecourt and Vehicon by communicating and animating a unique selling proposition and minimum service offering at all sites.
- Manages and optimizes partnerships with OEM, trade groups and associations and all other suppliers and partners towards improving service standards, market penetration and profitability.
- Develops a data driven concept deployment tool (CODET) to aid the successful deployment best suited concepts based on pre-determined criteria.
- Develops the standard look of success at all Vehicon with respect to look and feel, merchandising and concept animation.
- Ensures the maintenance of a steady, well-trained and motivated pipeline of technicians for the effective manning of all VCCs and VDCs nationwide.
- Manages lubricants and Vehicon key account relationships and expands the company’s lubricants customer portfolio for increased business and profitability.
- Provides pre and post sales technical support to the field team for business expansion and sustainability.
- Manages and optimizes partnerships with suppliers, trade groups and associations towards improving service standards, market penetration and profitability.
- Manages a team of lubricants sales engineers to deploy appropriate concepts.
- Develops the standard look of success aided by merchandising and animation consistency on all ERS forecourts.
- Develops appropriate incentive schemes for the Vehicon and lubricants business to motivate the sales force.
Back Office And Data Management:
- Develops relevant core systems to deepen and entrench the understanding of the Vehicon and Lubricants businesses in the organization.
- Ensures a culture consistent with organisations respect for EHSSQ at all sites; including compliance with housekeeping, safety, environmental and quality gudielines.
- Leverages innovation and affordable technology to improve data collection and appreciation, efficiency and customer service at all VCCs and VDCs.
- Ensures availability of required SOPs and compliance of all personnel with same for sustainability and zero legal/financial exposure.
- Prepares IPAs for profitable investment in the lubricants and vehicon business and management decisions.
- Ensures the maintenance of robust and up to date retail back end.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or pure sciences or related field.
- Technical skills
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Negotiation Skills
- Intermediary Excel Knowledge
- Downstream Oil & Gas Industry Knowledge are added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant work experience, two (2) of which must have been in a managerial capacity in a sector relevant company.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2018.