ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Vacancy : Key Accounts Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Officer
- The Key Accounts Executive is responsible for developing and deepening trust relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and developing the pipeline of prospective clients.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs for the successful execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy for the sales of all ERS products (white products, lubricants, LPG etc) Working closely with the Territory Lead, the role will track and improve customer lifetime value and revenue.
- He/she will also evolve the existing customer acquisition and management process by utilizing innovative core systems to improve value delivery to stakeholders.
- Amongst other KPIs, the role will be assessed on percentage increase in Territory’s B2B sales, size of customer wallet and consistent achievement of budget margins on all products sold by the organization.
- Candidate must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Identifies leads and generates conversions to improve the Territory’s B2B customer base, revenue and margins
- Effectively manages the sales value chain for timely order generation, product delivery and after sales service for consistent customer satisfaction
- Ensures maximum share of mind through consistent delivery to customer expectations and by frequent visits to customer locations
Back Office and Data Management:
- Proactively tracks, evaluates and acts on market and sector trends with a view to growing ERS’ share of mind and wallet on all product lines
- Ensures proper account reconciliation, credit and receivable management
- Utilizes technology and innovation to enhance KYC, consumer insight as well as rendition of business data/reporting
- Ensures compliance with all applicable processes and policies for zero financial exposure and sustainability
- Preparation of IPAs for profitable investment and management decisions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Strategy & Sales
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Project Management
- Strong Speaking and Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Product Knowledge
- Creativity and Organization
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in retail or industrial sales experience in the downstream oil and gas or FMCG/pharmaceutical sector.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.