ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Vacancy : Government Relations Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Relations Officer
- The role is responsible for stakeholder management (Government Agencies) on behalf of the company.
- The Government Relations Officer must work closely and efficiently with Sales and Engineering units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible to support station building/renovation projects, launch and uninterrupted sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.
- Maintain a strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Documenting and managing all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Identifying partnership opportunities for Enyo with Local, State and Federal Government,
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social/Management Sciences
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.