Customer Insights and Analytics Specialist Job at CornerStone Staffing
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CornerStone Staffing
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Insights and Analytics Specialist
- This role is will manage all facets of customer experience data – from web analytics to voice of customer data.
- The incumbent will identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience programs.
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data sources
- Quantify the impact of programs and campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Oversee analytics for all channels and voice of customer programs (e.g., NPS, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis and industry research
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Provide expertise and guidance to business on:
- Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking
- Propensity-to-buy and response modelling
- Attribution models and reporting
- Understand relevant technology applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of related professional hands-on experience working with data/analytics dashboards
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL, or other tools
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- Capable of explaining complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Detail-oriented and strong team player with excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and proactively identify areas of opportunity and focus based on business need/impact.
Application Closing Date