Customer Experience and Process Improvement Specialist at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Company: Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Brand7Ps Communications Limited – Our client is a Lifestyle Company with retail stores in Lagos and a broad distribution network all over Nigeria.
In order to support its expansion drive and growth plans they are recruiting experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience and Process Improvement Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- The Customer Experienceand Process Improvement Specialist will be responsible for providing potential and existing customers with exceptional services by identifying customer needs, responding to customer queries, and collaborating with internal departments to optimize customer experience and brand awareness across all touch points.
- Responsible for driving process compliance within our operations; to identify and communicate metrics for measurement of continuous improvement along with mououonitoring and analyzing quantitative and qualitative results related to initiatives on a continual basis.
- He/She will report to the Head, Sales and Marketing and will provide the administrative, business improvement, process re-engineering, business intelligence and analytical support required for efficient management of the customer life journey to meet company’s objectives of profitability, customer success and stakeholder experience.
- Responsible for positive customers’ experience across all touch points, continuous business process improvement, identifying market gaps and reporting market opportunities
- Responsible for driving process compliance within our operations; to identify and communicate metrics for measurement of continuous improvement along with monitoring and analyzing quantitative and qualitative results related to initiatives on a continual basis.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints
- Monitoring daily and weekly operations KPI and Ensure a continuous improvement of performance of our processes
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services, new releases, and marketing programmes and campaigns as well as preparing timely reports using modern business intelligence tools
- Process design, development and implementation to meet business goals.
- Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Develop and maintain a complete database of both B2C and B2B clients using good CRM tools to build closer relationships and monitors customers buying patterns
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Marketing or in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a process improvement, customer experienceor a similar customer support role
- A proven track record in designing and optimizing processes across an organisation.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach
- Great organisational and time management abilities
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management background with demonstrated success in continuous improvement and business value streams.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 annually
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – New Recruitment at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Ralds and Agate Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Plan International
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Sunic Foods Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Alert Microfinance Bank
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)