Construction Project Manager at Alexander Nelson
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alexander Nelson
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria
Alexander Nelson – A leading Real Estate company with international affiliations located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Define the scope of the project and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources and logistics (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Proactively identify and monitor any and all possible risks to the project.
- Develop and execute a risk management and mitigation plan
- Write project case studies highlighting successes and learning points at every project milestone.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing complex residential and commercial building projects professionally from pre-construction to construction.
- University Degree in Civil engineering, Architecture, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or other related fields.
- Master’s in Project Management is desirable.
- PMP certification is compulsory.
Application Closing Date