Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of Vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Female.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and to: [email protected]