Command Center Operator (CCO) at EHA Clinics
- Company: EHA Clinics
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Kano Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a chain of clinics spread across Nigeria that provides innovative and technology-driven healthcare to the population. EHA Clinics currently boasts of three Clinics located in Abuja and Kano and is working to expand to other parts of Nigeria. EHA Clinics uses state of the art equipment to bridge the gap in the provision of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare through routine services (general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography…etc) and specialized services (telemedicine, medical evacuation, home care, dental care, ophthalmology, and radiology).
Within every clinic location, EHA Clinics simultaneously implements a Community Health Program which utilizes an innovative financing mechanism to promote universal health coverage and access for the low-income, uninsured and underserved population through a low-cost, pro-poor prepayment scheme. These programs form the basis of care EHA Clinics provide, catering to different cadres of the population based on economic profiles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Command Center Operator (CCO)
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Shift Supervisor, Command Center
Summary of Job
- The Command Center Operator (CCO) reports to the Command Center Manager of EHA Clinics. As CCO, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls into the dispatch center at our clinics.
- The position will be responsible for responding to all calls, chats, and emails during your shift and determining any additional action required routing to the proper department internally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this role successfully, the CCO will perform the following responsibilities, which will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure calls are picked and average talk time maintained
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information collected
- Ensure customer data is captured on Odoo
- Alert supervisor to any special concerns of members/users
- Book appointments and raise tickets on Odoo as required
- Must always practice proper handshake with incoming operators before logging off after shift
- Ensure collects caller record and family member contact information
- Provide technical support to clinics staff of different departments and projects via phone calls
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- BSc / HND in relevant course from a reputable institution
- 2-3 years’ experience of relevant customer service experience
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a help desk setup
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Good listening and communications skills
- Works under immediate supervision
- Speak and write English clearly and effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Embrace and utilize the Customer Service Excellence tools and techniques
- Professional at all times
- Ability to accept and embrace change
- S / he will be required to have had related and progressive experience in a healthcare organization.
- Skills: Must display abilities needed to execute job duties, such as computer proficiency, interpersonal skills, accounting skills, etc.
- Knowledge: Must have a strong knowledge of customer service
- Behavior: Applicants must exhibit initiative, collegiality, resourcefulness, or professionalism.
- Quality / Compliance: Achieving a standard of excellence with our work processes and outcomes,
- User focus: Striving for high user satisfaction, going out of our way to be helpful and pleasant, making it as easy as possible on the users.
- Communication: Balancing listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately, influencing others, keeping others informed
- Collegiality: Being helpful, respectful, approachable, and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Initiative: Taking ownership of our work, doing what is needed without being asked, following through
- Efficiency: Planning ahead, managing time well, being on time, being cost conscious, thinking of better ways to do things
- Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement – People management (for those with direct reports): Setting clear expectations, reviewing progress, providing feedback and guidance, holding people accountable
- Competitive salary scale based on improvements from the CONMESS and CONHESS salary structures as well as surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. The salary is negotiable but performance-based. Base salary constitutes 70%, while 30% is a bonus based on predefined individual performance indicators and monthly organizational performance.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon the successful completion of their probationary period.
Application Closing Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Rural Homes Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Chemonics International
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Vincintoire Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Konga Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (21 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at U.S. Mission
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Asset and Equity Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Norwegian Refugee Council (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) – (13 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Skill “G” Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Appzone Limited