Coca-Cola Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria - Production Jobs in Nigeria
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019
- We are launching the second edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a three month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
- Visit the NBC on-line application portal: http://naijacokesummership.com/
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the on-line application form.