Cleaner at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Monguno, Borno
Contract Term: Fulltime
- The cleaner will be responsible for daily cleaning and generator maintenance.
- The cleaner will ensure that the office is clean and orderly and presentable to visitors.
- The office cleaner will keep tidy the kitchen, lobby, empty rubbish bins, ensure that the yard is clean and maintained and monitor generator usage, turning on the generator in the morning, and ensuring that the generator is secured in the evening. Upon request, the cleaner may assist other staff members with simple administrative tasks like photocopying or filing.
- This position will be based in Monguno, Borno State
Reporting & Supervision
- The Cleaner reports technically to the Guest house Manager in Maiduguri and administratively to the Junior Program Manager Monguno.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep office clean and orderly, including the kitchen, lobby and toilets at all times
- Prepare coffee, tea, and meals as required for staff and local partners during working hours;
- Empty rubbish bins regularly
- Maintain yard and basic landscaping duties
- Inform the Administration or GHM of any required office supplies such as drinking water, toiletries, etc;
- Inform the Administration or Logistics Officer of any required building repairs;
- Secure generator and ensure that basic usage logs are maintained
- Assist the GHM to secure the office consumable stock and ensure usage in compliance with operational guidelines
- Assist in organizing and preparing the office for meetings;
- Assist the GHM with Inventory management, filing and documentation of stock record forms;
- Any other work as required by Manager and Operational policies
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Secondary school certificate is preferred
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple and potentially competing deadlines.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: [email protected] referencing the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and Resume/CV.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
- A Cover Letter.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.