Civil Engineer at Willers Solutions Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Willers Solutions Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively involve in construction projects such as roads, buildings and bridges.
- Practically carry out dredging activities.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as a CIVIL ENGINEER is needed
- Must be familiar with Design Software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills with high level of accuracy in Construction and Design.
- Leadership Skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on a project
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format) to: [email protected] Using ”Civil Engineer” as the subject of the mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted