Chief Executive Officer at Westmoore International
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Westmoore International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Westmoore International is a Business Advisory, marketing, financial advisory, human resources management and customer relationship Management service firm. We use time tested methods to transform small/medium scaled enterprises into large conglomerates. We have a deep commitment to high standards of professionalism and doing business ethically.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
- You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]