Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Job Vacancy : Brand and Public Relations Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Public Relations Officer
- Reporting to the Head Corporate and Marketing Communications, you will provide pivotal support in increasing market share of CIPM’s offerings thereby decreasing members churn rate and enhancing membership growth of the Institute.
- Implement publicity strategies/campaigns to promote the Institute’s offerings.
- Improve brand visibility and mileage of the CIPM brand through creation of newsworthy media content in line with the Institute’s standards to attract attention and gain public notice.
- Ensure proper representation of the CIPM brand through placement of fit for purpose corporate adverts/announcements and media coverage
- Draft speeches for Institute’s events, press releases, post event reports and other content for print and electronic media
- Evaluate advertising and promotional programs and offer recommendations in line with CIPM’s brand/public relations efforts
- Interface with the press for broadcasts of the Institute’s high-profile events
- Support the delivery of promotional communications to promote the Institute’s programmes and services to all stakeholders
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or related course.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization/Institution
We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 21st February, 2019.