Catilas Resources Limited Job Vacancy : Factory Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Catilas Resources Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Nigeria
Catilas Resources Limited – Our client is a fast growing Water Transportation company with locations in Nigeria and Sierra Leone. They commenced operations in July 2009. Our client recently started a boat manufacturing company and they now seek a high-profile candidate to fill the position below for their ultra-modern boat factory situated in Lagos:
Job Title: Factory Manager
As Factory Manager, you will be required to do the following:
- Will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Will develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- To drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
The Job requires you to have:
- Minimum of Ten (10) years work experience as a Factory/Plant Manager preferable in a boat manufacturing company/plant
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- A Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a Coren certified Engineer or a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Application Closing Date
Monday, 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject line of your mail.