Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme 2018
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Cadwell Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Group of Companies seeks to employ fresh graduates for its Talent Pipeline Program.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
2018 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition, drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Estate Management and
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2018
How to Apply
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter - No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant's best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with the Westfoster Group and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate
- Letters of recommendation - Two signed letters should come from someone who knows you and can confidently comment on your capabilities & character in the corporate world: a current/former supervisor, a professor, advisor, or someone comparable. Preferably they should be on letterhead with an original signature.