Business Manager (Bakery) Job Vacancy at 478 Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: 478 Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Nigeria
478limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Bakery)
- The Business Manager shall lead and oversee the work of employees in the company.
- She shall be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations and sales as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Her goal will be to ensure the profitability of our bakery’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Coordinate aggressive marketing and sales of baked products
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurial Studies, Culinary degree or certificate or relevant field; MSc/MBA/Professional Qualification will be a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience preferably as a business manager
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2017.