Business Development Manager at Asset Management Group – Abuja and Lagos
- Company: Asset Management Group
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs - Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Reports to: Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- The goal of the Business Development Manager is to build an effective business development strategy that drives sustainable financial growth through expansion of property management services identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for Research, proposal writing and development of new and existing projects.
- Effective lead generation and credentials pitch, followed by outreach through meetings, calls, communication and follow-up, to maintain and build active pipeline
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects. Closes newbusinessdeals by coordinating requirements;developingand negotiating contracts; Locates potentialbusinessdeals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Prepare sales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Set, define and follow up yearly goals and objectives, ensuring the completion of monthly target.
- Develop business development strategy to expand property management services and implement sales plan to drive growth.
- Identify real Estate opportunities and pursue to meet Organization target needs
- Market Company’s product.
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Periodically inspect company’s properties to ensure they are properly managed and up standard. evaluating maintenance, grounds, and administrative operations.
- Conduct market intelligence research and analysis on selected targets and competitors.
Skills / Qualifications
- Education Background in Real Estate related course.
- Minimum of 6 years’ business development work experience in construction/real estate experience with at least 3 years experience as a business development manager
- Demonstrated success at new business development. Comfortable with sales and marketing duties (presenting proposals and negotiating contracts)
- Possesses great people skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain positive relationships.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Capacity to handle multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Self-Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to keep stakeholders and third party owners informed.
- High degree of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal capability, both internal and external.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – New Recruitment at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited (Over 55+ Openings)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Kilimanjaro Restaurant
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Talent Bureau
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Mastercard Nigeria
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Society for Family Health (SFH) – (Over 100+ Jobs)