Business Development Executive at LAB360 Medical Laboratory
- Company: LAB360 Medical Laboratory
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
LAB360 International Limited is a world-class Medical Laboratory providing quality pathology services. Registered in 2019 with the Health and Medical Laboratory authorities, it is one of the bespoke providers of clinical laboratory services in Nigeria offering clientsa wide range of regular and rare in-house laboratory tests required for diagnosis and treatment of medical ailments within the same day.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology services ranging from haematology, special coagulation, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, virology, immunology and basic microbiology. Our services and product lines meet requirements for modern-day laboratory procedures and real-time healthcare demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving company sales.
- She/he will actively contribute to the development of clients and revenue generation.
Your duties will include:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- Computer knowledge is mandatory will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change and to be able to work with a dynamic team
- Flexibility and reliability; and
- Knowledge of medical laboratory systems.
- OND in a related field or at least one year in medical and or pharmaceutical sales.
- 1+ years proven experience as Sales and Marketing.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note:
- Applicants will only be contacted if shortlisted for an interview.
- This position offers competitive benefits for successful applicants.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Rural Homes Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Chemonics International
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Vincintoire Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Konga Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (21 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at U.S. Mission
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Asset and Equity Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Norwegian Refugee Council (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) – (13 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Skill “G” Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Appzone Limited