Bradfield Consulting Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Facility Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Bradfield Consulting – Our client is a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries in building, warehousing, letting, sales, and development of estates, construction, property investment, maintenance, and cold storage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Due to restructuring, our client is now looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage property, maintenance of utilities and infrastructure.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Ensuring that facilities meet health, security and safety requirements and also comply with government legislation.
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises.
- Supervising and co-ordinating work of maintenance staff and contractors and checking that it has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Assesses and defines scope and direction of routine and major maintenance related activities.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures in support of routine and major repair activities to ensure work is completed within budget and in most cost effective, timely manner possible.
- Conducts building inspections regularly to determine required repairs.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments, maintenance issues.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Property/Estate Management, Hospitality, Surveying, Building Services, Engineering or any other related discipline from a reputable University.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in cognate industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Procurement and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people.
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents.
- Team work skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong working knowledge of current renovation and construction practices and procedures, building codes, building systems and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and act on issues and/or problems, reach sound conclusions and take appropriate action.
- Computer, IT skills required.
Application Closing Date