Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited Job Vacancy : Instrument Technician
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Technician
- We are currently seeking an Instrument technician with LNG plant commissioning and construction experience,and must be able to work without direct supervision.
- The Instrument Technician will be working on the commissioning of a mid-scale LNG plant in Nigeria on a 45 / 15 day rotation over a 12 month period.
- Installation, repairs, troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, and calibration of instrumentation
- Programming Alan Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, without supervision.
- Testing plant instrumentation and control systems.
- Follow electrical and instrument plans to meet the needs of client
- Self-motivated, with the capability to deliver finish work product that must meet tight tolerances
- Team oriented with the ability to follow stringent project schedules
- Write detailed reports to be used in commissioning and handover
- 5+ years of experience with concrete forms
- Must have LNG plant have experience commissioning and constructing LNG plants
- Must be able to program Alan Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, without supervision.
- Preferred TWIC card
- Clearly communicate in English
- Immediate start date
- Assignment period -12 months
- Required to work on-site
- Concrete forms: 5 years (Required)
- LNG Plant Construction: 1 year (Required)
- LNG Plant Commissioning: 1 year (Required)
Licenses or Certifications:
- TWIC (Required)
- Passport (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.