BIA Jobs in Nigeria : Associate, Physical Planning
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bridge International Academies
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria
Bridge International Academies is transforming education by attacking one of the emerging world’s biggest problems: inadequate access to and quality of education for the children of families living on less than $2/day. As of May 2016, Bridge is operating more than 500 academies across Kenya,Uganda, Nigeria, Liberia and India with 130,000 + pupils. Bridge is the fastest growing education company in the world with plans for continued aggressive global expansion in 2016 and beyond.
Bridge utilizes a research-proven, scripted-learning education methodology coupled with big data (all teachers have tablets for instruction, assessment, and data-gathering) to profitably deliver high quality education at less than $6 per child per month.
Bridge International Academies offers a tremendous opportunity to grow with one of the world’s most exciting, ambitious, and socially conscious companies, with leadership roles available across a number of competencies and geographies. We look forward to getting to know you!
Associate, Physical Planning
About the role
We are looking for an Associate, Physical Planning that will be at the heart of ensuring that our academy sites have appropriate planning approvals from the relevant government bodies. You will be in the field working tirelessly to ensure that our processes are moving forward.
What you will do
- Drafting physical planning documentation/organizing the collection of information, and lodging the documents with the necessary government bodies
- Following up with relevant parties to ensure smooth approval processes
- Ensuring that headquarters is fully informed of progress/any challenges
- Executing on targets in a timely fashion
What you should have
- Degree(s) in planning from university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in physical planning
- Strong understand of building/planning codes in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria
- Appropriately registered with the relevant professional bodies
- Very detail-oriented, organised, and hands-on; willing to travel frequently at short notice to get things done