Benek Engineering Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Vendor Management, IDD and Compliance Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benek Engineering Company Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vendor Management, IDD and Compliance Officer
Job level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
- Conduct Integrity Due Diligence which covers background checks on entities with which company has existing or potential commercial/contractual relationship, including third parties.
- Registration of new vendors, update of vendors’ information in the various Vendor Management systems (software applications).
- Responsible for first line investigation of red flags and recommendation to the BIC, CP Ops Manager, Legal and/or BID.
- Receipt of hard copy tenders and onward transfer to the Tender Board and receive anonymous proposals and documents from vendors and liaise with appropriate business functions that may require such services.
Requirement/ Additional Information
- Working knowledge of the Companies and Allied Matters Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Familiarity with legalities of company formation, dissolution and membership of companies both in Nigeria and other countries.
- Working knowledge of Vendor Management applications such as OMNICOM, EMPTORIS and SAP.
- Ability to identify irregularities/red flags in a series of documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skill
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] Note
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.