Benek Engineering Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Provision of Contracting Services Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benek Engineering Company Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Provision of Contracting Services Officer
Job level: Experinced
Job Type: Contract
- Quality assurance on contract scopes specifications and company estimates
- Assessing the level of HSE, commercial, schedule and execution risk
- Selecting candidate vendors and prequalifying vendors
- Designing and delivering the ITT / contract content including organising stakeholder contributions, use of standard templates and contract models.
- Leading the tender / evaluation / clarification / negotiation process, and
- Ensuring award to competent contractors
- Assurance that Contract scopes and specifications are properly represented to contractors
- Contract stakeholder management
- Contract strategy and execution through tendering process and negotiation
- Contract formulation for efficient administration and RtP execution in SAP
- Management of Commercial Contract risk issues
- Bidder evaluations
- Contract awards
- Compliance to SGBP, CCMP and standards and standard T&C’s
- Handover to Category Lead and Contract Holder
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers.
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.