Benek Engineering Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Procurement and Expediting Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benek Engineering Company Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Expediting Officer
Job Type: Contract
Job level: Experienced
- Will be responsible for expediting all outstanding deliveries on issued POs, especially ROS Purchase Orders, to ensure compliance with delivery schedules and performance targets.
- Carry out the tender process, including activities such as bid opening, bid analysis and tender award.
- Monitor the team’s agreement status to ensure that they are live and available for use when required.
- Assist in the resolution of vendors’ invoice issues such as GR reversals.
- Run assigned reports to aid managerial decision making.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with users, MRP controllers, vendor services team members and the vendors, sufficient to ensure the achievement of assigned tasks and a good work environment.
- Fully understudy all activities carried out by the buyers and coordinate assignments across the buying team.
- Attend the weekly team meetings and provide focal points for Interface meetings with other teams.
- Ensure business ethics are maintained to the highest level and ensure compliance with the company Statement of General Business Principles.
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers.
- People and time management. Knowledge and use of Supply Chain management concepts Excellent Communication Skills (Presentation; effective conversations and written)
- Good customer management and leadership skills.
- Team Work, Team Building, And Facilitation Data Analysis
- Use of computer systems and tools including SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Internet, etc.
- Level 1 (1-5 years experience personnel)
- Level 2 (6 10 years experience personnel)
- Level 3 (10+ years experience personnel)
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] Note
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.