Benek Engineering Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Inventory Management & Stock Check Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benek Engineering Company Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inventory Management & Stock Check Officer
Job level: Experienced (Non – manager)
Job Type: Contract
The scope of WORK shall include but not limited the following:
- Stock Counting, Reconciliation, Overages and shortages investigation.
- Materials identification, Periodic verification, reporting and documentations e.t.c. on Company materials in various onshore and offshore locations.
- Stock auditing (24 Nos cycles/12 calendar months – of about 130,000 cumulative line items).
- Reporting and documentation of Company materials in Company Plants and Storage locations (Onshore /Offshore).
- Reconciliation and obtaining approval from Major Tender Board (MTB) or Supply Chain Council (SCC) in Company for WTA or WTF depending on the MOA.
- Responding to audit exception reports satisfactory from internal and external auditors.
- Conducting independent investigation into stock discrepancies and completing stock reconciliation within the stipulated SOX time
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] Note
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.