Benek Engineering Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Archiving & Office Personnel
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benek Engineering Company Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Archiving & Office Personnel
Job level: Experinced (Non-manager)
Job Type: Contract
- Prepare the documents for presentation at Tender Board and distribute to members prior to Tender Board meetings.
- Ensure that all duly approved Tender Board documents are presented for signature of Tender Board Chairman and returned 48 hours after delivery to Chairman.
- Issue a scanned copy of the approved submissions to the presenters or Contract Holders after the Tender Board sessions with 48 hours of signature.
- Ensure all submissions to Tender Board are stored in the filing system for safe-keeping and for audit trail.
- Prepare data for monthly/quarterly reporting of Tender Board activities as may be required.
- Management of confidential information flow and documentation and preservation of trail of documentation for reference purpose and audit trail.
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] Note
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.