ARM Life Plc Jobs in Nigeria : Client Relationship Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ARM Life Plc
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: Managing existing data -base of clients as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy Monitoring the performance indices of the Business and Developing periodic performance management reports Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic performance monitoring reports
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
- Bench marking – conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Effective relationship management of Customers.
- Education Qualification: Minimum of HND, B.Sc,MBA
- Preferred years of experience: 2 – 5 year(s)
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]