Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Production Engineer/Specialist II
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer/Specialist II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Technical leadership role (formal or informal) in projects and/or producing operations.
- Apply broad technical and business skills and expertise to solve more complex problems.
- Develop / implement innovative solutions to non-routine problems by:
- Leading teams in resolving technical challenges
- Expanding sphere of influence beyond core technical discipline
- Demonstrating capability to influence without direct authority
- Provide technical leadership and quality assurance for application of established, adapted, and new technologies within projects and producing operations.
- Primary contributions will be in skill areas within the scope of the individual’s current and primary job families, and in commercial areas impacted by their technical expertise.
- Provide input to Upstream Research on opportunities for enhanced
- Expected to have a broad skill set and advanced proficiency in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, Artificial Lift, Subsurface Equipment, Wellheads, Trees & Surface Equipment, Wellwork Units, Surveillance & Optimization, and Maintenance & Reliability System.
- Competency in the use of Wellview, OFM & SAP will also be an advantage
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.