Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Contract Engineer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Company HSE Policy.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Attendance to C&P and Company HSE meetings by him and his team.
- Make sure every Company contract created by him or his team contains latest HSE T&C’s in line with COMPANY requirements
- Enforce and drive the inclusion and evaluation of the proper HSE metrics in Technical Call for Tenders
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives for him and his team.
- Monitor active contracts under his team to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Ensure the establishment of suitable lists of potential bidders in accordance with Vendor
- Management policies and procedures of the Company.
- Carry out contracting process in accordance with Company’s procedure from pre qualification, technical/commercial evaluation, recommendation, contract award to close out of contract.
- Participate in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and make presentations to both Company Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensure contracts in own domain are drafted in accordance with approved model and contribute to periodic review of same.
- Ensure that Contracts are created in UNISUP (SAP) to facilitate payment of Contractors.
- Contribute during negotiation either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generation of Savings.
- A Degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Up to 5 years experience in Supply Chain in an oil industry environment, full membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Up to 5 years experience in an oil industry upstream environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Incumbent should have knowledge of :
- Oil & Gas upstream metier:
- Supply Chain
- Juridical and Legal environment, Insurance, Tax
- Safety Health and Environment
- Communication and Negotiation
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2018.