Ajuba Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Statistics Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ajuba Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Ajuba Nigeria Limited is an import, export, warehousing of goods, logistics services & trading organization. We also act as clearing agents for manufacturers. We are conducting a search for an experienced Statistics Officer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Statistics Officer
About the Role
- The Statistics Officer will develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory, computational techniques, algorithms, and use computer technology to provide usable information to evaluate and synthesize data on our business operations
- The Statistics Officer’s role is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
- Develop mathematical or statistical models to analyze data;
- Use data analysis to support and improve business decisions;
- Ensure the quality of collected data for accuracy, consistency and comparability;
- Use statistical theories and techniques, such as mathematical modeling and computational methods to formulate and improve business decisions;
- Work with internal and external clients, communicate professionally and courteously on topics of a technical nature;
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate monthly and annual goals, quotas and forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To commensurate with the position the Statistics Officer must possess:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in numeracy discipline from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other related field;
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience;
- Experience performing extensive research utilizing multiple data sources preferred;
- Proficient in all appropriate tools and methods mainly in applying statistical methods, including computer programming, spreadsheet analysis, multivariate analysis, survey analysis, and statistics;
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal direction;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the "Human Resources Manager" via: [email protected]