Accounting/Finance Officer Job at Clement Ashley Consulting
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Clement Ashley Consulting
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Clement Ashley Consulting – Our client an Accounting/Audit firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting/Finance Officer
Reference No: Acct2018
- Reporting to the Manager, the candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions for improving the finance/accounting function of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company/client(s).
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non-financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff.
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- Must be in excellent health, intelligent, innovative and entrepreneurial. Must have integrity. Must be between the range of 25 and 35 years of age with minimum of three (3) years relevant experience. Experience in an audit firm will be an advantage
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- An experienced accountant with human resource experience.
- Good knowledge of Auditing and financial reporting would be an added advantage.
Skills & Attributes:
- High visionary and strategic thinking and planning ability
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting software usage
- Location: Applicants should reside within Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Surulere, Yaba and Lekki
Negotiable between N600,000 and N720,000 per annum.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Currriculum Vitae , Plan of action and Application to: [email protected] and the Subject of the email must be "Acct2018"