WMC Jobs in Nigeria : Head of Operations
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Workforce Group – Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client is A Reputable Express Logistics and Technology Company.
Head of Operations
- Build a world-class network of delivery riders and drivers
- Build a complete operations team and manage development programs for all team members
- Manage health, safety, regulatory and compliance requirements for the delivery workforce
- Source, Procure, Manage and Maintain Delivery Assets and Technology Devices
- Expand delivery operations into new cities and hubs
- Deliver world-class customer experience and customer support operations
- Develop and optimize logistics processes to enable aggressive growth
- Create a large Pipeline of “Ready to hire” riders and drivers
- Create and deliver training programs for Delivery Riders and Drivers
- Manage operating and work schedules to cover weekday and weekend operations
- Deliver Weekly Performance Reports and Analytics on Customer Service and Operations
- Ensure performance metrics stay above agreed thresholds
- Execute Special projects: such as Learning, Recruitment and Reward Systems.
- Hands-on Operations Genius – With track record of managing world-class operations processes
- 7 years+ experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution and Last-mile Delivery
- Strong passion for technology/data, and deep interest in technology enabled operations
- Global worldview (and experience), self-starter and strong entrepreneurial instincts
- Team builder with ability to inspire others towards a compelling vision
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility for achievement
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills. Obsessed with detail and a Meticulous time manager
- Strong written and oral communication.