VMBL Jobs in Nigeria : Internal Control and Audit Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
Internal Control and Audit Officer
- Account and financial statement preparation.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Providing general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Management account preparation.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 3 years audit experience.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organisation.
- Strong analytical capability.