University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu Residency Training Programme 2017
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Location: Enugu, Enugu, Nigeria
- State: Enugu Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu – Applications are invited for admission into the Residency Training Programme of this hospital in the following disciplines:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
- Otolaryngology – (ENT)
- Radiation Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be fully registered Medical Doctors or Dentists and should have completed the NYSC or exempted there from.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
- Name of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of whom should be medical practitioners under who the applicants trained or worked.
- The referees should be requested by the applicants to forward their reports online via the designed link.
Note: Only application of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.