UDU Jobs in Nigeria : Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- Location: Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria
- State: Sokoto Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (formerly University of Sokoto) is one of the four Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in September 1975, at which time three University Colleges (now full-fledged Universities) were established.
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC)
- The Director, who is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Centre Is responsible to the Governing Board of the Centre, through the Vice Chancellor for the day to day administration of the Centre.
Candidates applying for the post shall:
- Possess Ph.D degree in Engineering or Sciences specialized in Energy or Energy related area.
- Be a Professor in a University or Senior Principal Research Fellow in Federal Research Institute and working in Energy or energy-related field.
- Be a Reader in a University or Deputy Director/Principal Research Fellow or equivalent in a Federal Research Institute and with at least four (4) years experience in the post, working in the area of energy or energy-related field.
- Applicants from within the Research Centre and Host University should have added advantage.
- Be conversant with Public Service Rules and Financial Regulations.
- Applicants above sixty (60) years of age need not to apply.
Salary and Condition of Service
The remuneration and other terms for engagement for successful candidate shall be as obtained in the Energy Commission of Nigeria, unless otherwise stated.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Applyi. Interested and qualified candidates should send thirty (30) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Qualifications with Dates (photocopies to be attached)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present post
- Other activities outside current employment.