TTC Mobile Limited Jobs in Nigeria : OSP Design Supervisor (4 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: TTC Mobile Limited
- Location: Oyo, Nigeria
- State: Ekiti Jobs - Kano Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
TTC Mobile Limited – Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider with head office in Victoria Island, Lagos and branches across Nigeria.
As a result of business expansion, the position below is available for suitable qualified candidates:
Job Title: OSP Design Supervisor
- Conduct Site surveys for study and planning of new FTTH deployment.
- Prepare Low Level Design of Civil and Fiber Infrastructure for Optical Distribution Network (ODN) deployment to cover future demands.
- FTTH Optical Distribution Network (ODN) planning, Cost estimation, Route Selection, fiber Management and Fiber Link Power Budgeting.
- Prepare detailed FTTH design drawings including duct layouts and cabling layouts.
- Preparation of BoM for FTTH OSP projects.
- Preparation of High Level project scope description.
- Preparation of fiber cabling plan and splice plans for FTTH projects
- Review of as-built drawings with FTTH roll-out team to ensure conformity with original design.
- Planning and site selection of Central Offices (CO)
- Design of Central Offices’ civil and fiber infrastructure.
- Project Related Activities
- Pre-project discussions and co-ordination with FTTH roll-out team and OSP vendors.
- Joint site walk-throughs with OSP Supervisor and contractor after kickoff meetings.
- Conduct joint surveys with project team to resolve variation and change in scope issues.
- Revise designs and BOMs and send in the documents for variation or scope change approval.
- Minimum requirements is HND in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Systems.
- However, field experience for Non- science or engineering backgrounds can be considered.
- Minimum 2years
Skills Knowledge Personal Attributes:
- Experience using CAD (Autocad, Visio) and Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Prioritizing work
- Generating & maintaining accurate records Outside Plant Fibre experience – site surveys, fibre laying, splicing, termination, troubleshooting.
- Ability to use fibre tools e.g optical power metre, light source and OTDR.
- General Networking
- Fibre Optic Technology
- FTTH Network Architecture Analytical ability
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty & Integrity
- Experimental inclination
Application Closing Date