TTC Mobile Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Corporate Support Agent (4 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: TTC Mobile Limited
- Location: Ekiti, Nigeria
- State: Ekiti Jobs - Kano Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
TTC Mobile Limited – Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider with head office in Victoria Island, Lagos and branches across Nigeria.
As a result of business expansion, the position below is available for suitable qualified candidates:
Job Title: Corporate Support Agent
- Perform all functions of a corporate support agent.
- Follow –up on all unresolved complaint, with view to resolving such.
- Manage the affairs of the corporate support center (agents and complaint).
- Attend and participate in company Quality Assurance and Compliance in-service/training programs on an ongoing basis.
- Incident management: receives, log and take ownership of all faults.
- Responds to and provides timely, complete and accurate resolution to customer inquiries via email, phone or web calls.
- Ensures initial call assessment, resolution (if possible) or escalation to the appropriate technical group.
- Manage Service request lifecycle: receive, log and take ownership of all general Service Requests and progress to resolution.
- Liaison with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Dissemination of information regarding network faulty condition, causes, planned outage period for repair/preventive maintenance.
- Execute customers’ transactions in line with customer care methods and procedures to ensure that customers receive the best service possible while processing requests and concerns.
- Real-time Network status monitoring and escalation based on SLAs, Coordinates with other teams as may be necessary to resolve customer issues within the contracted SLAs.
- Manage various software systems, track customer requests and concerns and issue resolution.
- Maintain accurate updates to the knowledge management database.
- Produce periodic error-free service reports in order to inform both management and external clients of service levels achieved and areas of service improvement required.
- Work with other groups to provide a well managed service keeping abreast all related fault and new business arrangements enabling excellent customized support.
- Perform Clients Relationship Management and secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Work as part of the Business Front Office, supporting an environment of excellent customer service, by responding to faults and provisioning enquiries.
- Proactive monitoring of all client owned & installed network elements in corporate customers’ premises.
- Identify, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Academic and Professional: A University degree in the Applied Sciences.
- 1 – 2 years experience in telecommunication service provisioning with emphasis on customer liaison.
- Experience: Customer Relations, Technical, Human Relations (Any other Human Related) in Telecoms company/ISP Company.
- Customer Relationship Management techniques.
- Service Level Management.
- Good Business Communication Skills.
- Good knowledge of I.T & Telecomms Industry.
- Proficient use of computer and related applications
- Excellent telephony skills with the ability to listen, question and explain.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
- Best Practices in Customer Care/Customer Relationship Management.
- Good understanding of the company’s network.
- Good understanding of knowledge of software used by Customer Care
Application Closing Date