Truck Drivers (Volvo, 6 Tyre) Job at MabcoDee Investments Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
MabcoDee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 7 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver (Volvo, 6 Tyre)
- Always deliver products to the customer promptly.
- Regular checking of driver’s license and vehicle documents to make sure they are valid.
- Regular checking of vehicle to make sure its properly serviced and fuelled adequately at all time.
- Good maintenance of the vehicle and keeping it clean both inside and outside at all time.
- Always ensuring there is no damage on products when conveying to the customers.
- The prospective employee ensures that the customer is satisfied with his service.
- The prospective employee ensures he obeys traffic rules and regulations at all time.
- Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of the vehicle are brought to the office for proper verification.
- Must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Ability to read and write in English Language.
- Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
- The successful truck driver will be resuming at Ipaja Commanad branch or Arepo Branch.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.