Transquisite Consulting Jobs in Nigeria : Technical Officer (Solar Energy)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Transquisite Consulting
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business.Our client, a start-up renewable energy company is looking for a Technical Officer to join their growing team. As the Technical Officer, you will be responsible for the design, development and Implementation of solar panel projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility as a Project Manager managing in-house projects from start to completion whilst providing after-care services to clients.
Technical Officer (Solar Energy)
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about their core discipline in Solar Energy and self-motivated to deliver results as the business continues to grow rapidly.
You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally, and demonstrate the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Degree or Masters’ in Electrical Engineering or any related core discipline
- PRINCE2, PMP or any related Project Management accreditation
- 3-5 years’ experience in EPICOM (Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning, Operation
- and Maintenance) of Solar PV systems. Particularly design and installation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated individual who can work with minimal or no supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with CoralDraw or other design tools