Survey Technical Officer Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Survey Technical Officer
- Incumbent will provide logistics and administrative support.
- Track of all survey activities and develop appropriate memos and other communication and reminders of important dates and activities.
- Keep track and document all activity reports and their process (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office package.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to: [email protected] indicating the job title. Note: The subject of the email should be the position title and the applicant's full name e.g. Survey Technical Officer - Cynthia Adebola.