Summit University Jobs in Nigeria : Library Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Summit University, Offa
- Location: Offa, Kwara, Nigeria
- State: Kwara Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Summit University, Offa, is owned by Ansar-Ud-Deen Society of Nigeria (ADSN), licensed in March 2015 by the Federal Government and would commence its first academic activities in January 2017.
As part of its efforts to ensure continued quality delivery, Summit University, Offa, is poised to commence the discharge of its mandate by inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Library Officer
- Candidate must possess OND in Library Science plus four (4) years post qualification cognate experience or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Library Science.
- All candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Evidence in terms of certificates and practical demonstration of Compter literacy is required.
Remuneration and Other Conditions of Service
The remuneration and conditions of service are very attractive and the same as presently paid in Federal Universities.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2016.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are required to submit 15 copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae giving the information listed here-under and addressed to: The Registrar, Summit University, Offa, P. M. B. 4412 Offa, Kwara State. Curriculum Vitae Information Format
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academics Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Scholarship and prizes at University, Secondary or Technical level only-starting with the latest Training Programme Attended (period of training and college, Describe Courses taken starting with the latest)
- Honours, Distinction and Membership of learned professional Societies (starting with latest)
- Working Experiences (General and Specific Experiences: Starting with the latest)
- All candidates should indicate post desired and department on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.